Buying tickets for the events
Tickets are on sale from 1 September to 25 September 2016.
You can buy tickets:
In Spanish: +34 915 779 506 / +34 648 092 787
(11am–3pm Spanish time)
In English: +44 1497 822 629 (10am–4pm UK)
Telephone and online bookings are subject to a 3 Euro booking fee per order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, and Maestro.
A temporary Box Office is located at the Tourist Office in Segovia, next to the Aqueduct. This Box Office will be open from 1 to 25 September. Opening hours are from 4.30pm to 6.30pm from 1 to 16 September. From 19 to 25, opening hours are from 10am to 2.30pm and also from 4pm to 6.30pm. The box office will offer the following:
- Direct sales (in cash)
- Collection of pre-purchased tickets (you will be asked to show identification)
- Free tickets for students with identification (up to 20% of the capacity of each venue/each event)
During the Festival, after 7pm tickets can be purchased directly from each venue, where there will be a space dedicated to ticket sales and collection of advance ticket purchases.
The best leisure planning in Segovia – BCD Travel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hay Festival For All
A number of tickets for all Hay Festival events are free to students (20% of the total event capacity). Student tickets can be obtained from the Box Office at the Tourist Information Centre, Plaza del Acueducto, from September (no advance reservations; maximum 10 tickets per student, 1 per event).
In collaboration with Fundación ONCE, we continue to strive to provide greater accessibility to events. Please notify us by email before 12 September if you require a sign interpreter.
Book sales and book signings in Spanish and English will take place after most events at the venues.
Hay Festival Segovia Venues
- Palacio Quintanar (calle San Agustín, s/n)
- Iglesia de San Nicolás (Plaza de San Nicolás)
- La Alhóndiga (calle de la Alhóndiga)
- Huerta de la Calle del Marqués de Villena
- Jardín Romeral de San Marcos (calle del Marqués de Villena, 6)
- Campus de Santa Cruz la Real-IE University (Calle Cardenal Zúñiga, 12)
- La Cárcel Filmoteca de Segovia (avda. Juan Carlos I, s/n)
- Plaza de San Martín
- Plaza Mayor
- Capilla Museo Esteban Vicente
- Librería Intempestivos, Calle Teodosio el Grande, 10
- San Juan de los Caballeros (Plaza de Colmenar, 40001)
- Palacio de Turégano (Provincia de Segovia)