We are looking for Site Crew for the 2018 Festival. Applicants need to be fit, pro-active, happy to work in a team and be prepared to undertake a diverse range of tasks as allocated, including:
- Unloading our large warehouse of furniture and installing on-site
- Installation of graphics banners and frames across the festival site
- Installation of the Box Office and Green Room internal stud walling
- General festival site maintenance
- Assisting the recycling team and generally ensuring the festival site is clean and tidy
For further Information or to apply contact Georgie on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01497 822 620
Hay Festival Front of House Team
We are looking for people to join our Front of House team for the 2018 Festival.
Jobs include working on the main reception desk, assisting with Friends, Sponsors, Patrons and Benefactors and helping with parties and receptions, plus other duties as required.
Applicants need to be:
- Polite, courteous and able to work well within a team.
- Able to work flexible hours in various positions across the duration of the festival 24 May - 3 June 2018.
Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred but not essential.
For further Information or to apply send a current CV to Adrian email@example.com
Hay Festival Academy
The Hay Academy is a skills development programme that gives talented young people from across the UK, aged 18-25, the opportunity to join the Hay Festival team to develop their skills, knowledge, and potential career path in the creative industries, whilst volunteering in a professional working environment.
There are up to 52 Hay Academy places for available for student volunteers in in the following disciplines
- Broadcast Media
- Press Office
- Events Management
- Creative Events Management
The Hay Academy is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience in one of the world’s leading festivals. Meeting industry professionals, learning new skills, making new friends and contacts and gaining an understanding of possible career paths open to you, make it a festival not to be missed.
All students are provided with a return travel ticket to the festival, accommodation and breakfast, lunch and dinner in the on-site crew catering facility.
Please see Hay Festival Academy for more information