Visite Hay Festival en Español
Hay Festival Abu Dhabi - Golden Ticket Competition
The competition has now closed. The winner will be announced shortly.
1. Entry is made by entering contact details into a prize draw.
2. Entries open between 00.01 GST on January 1 and 23.59 GST on February 10 2020.
3. Competition must be entered in each Entrant’s own name using their own email address; it may not be entered on behalf of anyone else.
4. Hay Festival does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or non-receipted entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
5. Entry is limited to one per person. No bulk, software-generated, automatic or 3rd party entries will be accepted. False entries will be disqualified.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entrants within 48 hours of the closing date.
7. The Prize Winner will be notified by Hay Festival Abu Dhabi on February 11.
8. If Hay Festival Abu Dhabi receives no response from the winner within 72 hours of initial contact, it reserves the right to withdraw their place and offer to another entrant.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. There will be one prize winner who will receive a Golden Ticket to the Hay Festival Abu Dhabi 2020. The prize includes five pairs of tickets to all Hay Festival Events (subject to availability).
11. Please note transport and accommodation are not included in any part of the prize and winners will need to make their own way to and from the Festival.
12. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. By participating, the winner of the Prize releases the Promoter, and its respective parent, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agencies of any of the above organisations from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the Prize.
14. Winners details will be used for communication around the supply and fulfilment of the Prize only.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter may terminate, amend or withdraw this prize draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time.
17. Entry to the prize draw is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
In partnership with
Sponsors & Partners
Press & Media
©2020 Hay Festival