Literature, visual arts, cinema, music, geopolitics, journalism, the environment... all go together with dialogue and celebration. After eleven years, during which we have become one of the most important literary events in the Hispanic world, Hay Festival Cartagena 2017 will be our twelfth edition.
• Local and international promotion of literature, debate, cultural exchange, education and development.
• Accessible and inclusive events with international artists.
• Social responsibility and education. Twenty per cent of the tickets are free to students, and HAY JOVEN is a programme of events just for students.
• Ongoing literacy and reading programmes implemented together with partners such as PLAN International, Alcaldia de Cartagena, RCN Radio-Television include Hay Festivalito, Punto de Partida and Concurso de Cuentos RCN-Ministerio, among others.
• Partnerships with institutions, private and public enterprise, local and international companies, in order to maximize the impact of our model and to secure its accessibility for the local population.