1. Browse the programme at hayfestival.org, select the events you are interested in and hit the “register for this event button”.
2. Fill out our registration form. If you use the email address associated with your account, the website will recognise you. If you have forgotten your password, simply click the “forgotten password” link and we will send you a new one.
3. Once you have registered for an event, the “register for event” button will change to “go to event”.
4. The “go to event” button will link you to the live event page – this is where the events will appear at the date and time advertised.
5. A full list of events you have booked can be found in your account under 'Your Schedule'. You can also de-register for events here if your plans change.
6. All events are free to replay for 24 hours (same instructions as above) and after this they will be available in our digital archive at hayfestival.org/hayplayer.