Benefactors contribute hugely to the Festival's ongoing development aims and are an integral part of the Festival family.
In return for your support you will receive the following benefits at the Festival and throughout the year:
Already a Friend or Patron?
- Your name will be printed in the Festival programme, on the supporter page of the website and on billboards on site
- Complimentary tickets to Hay Festival Wales events
- Reserved seating in the Festival venues
- Access to the Kitchen Table, a private area for Benefactors and Patrons to relax between events, with a concierge desk service and cloakroom facilities
- An invitation to coffee at the Director’s Table in the Green Room whenever space allows, and you may entertain your guests in the Artists’ Restaurant (food & beverages to be paid on account separately)
- Invitations to special receptions and parties at each Festival, including two tickets for the annual Festival Family Supper
- Complimentary daily pass to the official Hay Festival car park
- Complimentary tickets to Hay Festival Winter Weekend (takes place in late November/early December)
- Complimentary tickets to all our Festivals around the world – in Spain, Colombia, Mexico and Peru – as well as other Festivals that may come on stream in the next five years
- Advice about travel and accommodation to and at international festivals, as well as providing a ‘Director’s cut’ of each programme – a bespoke list of 30 events selected by the Festivals’ Director, Peter Florence