Patrons make a vital contribution to the success of the festival, contributing ideas and recommendations as well as being our most valued customers. The income from Patrons allows us to fund vital education work, supports our environmental aims and the long-term development of the festival.
In return for your support, we invite you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Three days of priority booking for all Hay Festival events including early bird and Winter Weekend tickets
- Private areas for Patrons to relax between events, with a concierge desk service and cloakroom facilities
- Access for you and one guest to the Artists’ Restaurant to mix with Festival artists and speakers (food & beverages to be paid on account separately)
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual Festival Family Supper
- Two complimentary tickets to the Closing Night Concert
- Acknowledgement of your support on the Hay Festival website, programme and donor boards
- Entry to Hay Festival venues via the Friends entrance
- Complimentary daily pass to the official Festival car park
Once the festival in Wales is over, the benefits continue throughout the year with complimentary tickets for Hay Festival Segovia (September), Hay Festival Winter Weekend (November) and any one-off London events.Already a Friend or Patron?