Hay Festival Querétaro promotes culture and social responsibility.
Hay Festival it is a cultural event accessible for everyone that celebrates the art and science throughout inclusive events with international artists.
Literature, visual arts, cinema, music, geopolitics, journalism, the environment... all go together with dialogue and celebration. After six years in Mexico, during which we have become one of the most important literary events in the Hispanic world, Hay Festival Querétaro will be our first edition.
Our programme includes speeches, workshops, concerts and lectures with international experts in the fields of literature, visual arts, science, environment, cinema, music, human rights, journalism etcetera. The festival generates a space for the best cultural and scientific productions, a privilege space for dialogue, critical thinking and to exchange ideas.
- This event stands as one of the most important cultural encounters of the Hispanic world.
- Promotion of both local and international literature, debate, cultural exchange, education and development.
- Accessible and inclusive events with international artists.
- Social responsibility and education.
- Partnerships with institutions, private and public enterprise, local and international companies, in order to maximize the impact of our model and to secure its accessibility for the local population.