Kanga Wellbeing will be onsite throughout Hay Festival 2023 offering wellbeing and a wide range of holistic therapies. Therapies will be held in cosy lotus belle tents with heaters and fans. Choose either a 30 or 60 minute session, and then simply note on your booking which treatment suits you best. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Book Therapies
• Swedish Body Massage - A whole-body therapeutic massage treatment that works the soft tissues and muscles to help restore health - creating a calming and balancing effect on the nervous system.
• Aromatherapy Massage - A powerful blend of the finest organic essential oils, to soothe and balance body and mind. A therapeutic medium-pressure body massage.
• Deep Tissue Massage- Working intensely with deep direct pressure to relieve chronic muscle tension. Breaks down knots and releases toxins.
• Back, neck, and shoulders - Eliminating the tension and the spasms from the muscles while improving circulation and relaxation. Improving circulation in the body will increase oxygen and nutrients to any problem areas and this will speed up recovery.
• Pregnancy Massage - A massage allowing mother-to-be to connect with her growing baby while helping to relieve muscle cramps, spasms and myofascial pain. It helps to reduce stress on weight-bearing joints. It can increase blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling.
• Head Massage - Massaging your upper body, face and neck. During this treatment, nerve endings are stimulated, which relieves muscular pain and fatigue, eye strain, and tension headaches. A non-invasive treatment, performed with the client seated and fully clothed, making it a perfect introduction to massage.
• Foot Massage - Foot massage improves circulation, stimulates muscles, reduces tension, and often eases pain. Applying pressure to the more than 7,000 nerves in the foot can release energetic blockages in the rest of the body.
• Intuitive Massage - Combining many soothing techniques from a variety of massage styles. Each massage is uniquely designed to complement your body using stretching, kneading, and applied pressure.
• Reflexology - In this treatment, pressure is applied to specific points of the foot. Different parts of the foot correlate with different organs and parts of the body. The body is stimulated to restore equilibrium and well-being. The practice and purpose dive deeper than the skin and muscles.
• Reiki - A gentle hands-on healing process to energise and rejuvenate deep relaxation, balance to physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels.
Start your day with a morning yoga class designed to reinvigorate your energy and spirit. Enjoy a grounding, energising, alignment‐based yoga practice, using the breath and sound to rediscover and rejuvenate the body and mind. Beginners and experienced students are most welcome. Yoga mats and props are provided.
Explore our yoga sessions here.