The Hay Festival is essentially a meeting of friends and kindred spirits. To be a Friend of the Festival is to be part of an international meeting of culture and ideas; to have special access and benefits at each of the festivals that are taking place every year in more than eight countries; and to hear and share in the ideas, literature, music, spirit of celebration, and much more.
Minimum donation: 2.500.000 COP/£800.
• A pass giving access to all events during the festival in Cartagena
• Certificate of donation from the Hay Festival Colombia Foundation
• Invitation to an exclusive reception during the festival, in the company of the invited speakers
• Four annual bulletins exclusive to benefactors
• Each year, donors will receive a photograph by official festival photographer Daniel Mordzinski, known as 'the writers' photographer'. This will be signed by the photographer.
• A Hay Festival International pass, giving free access to 10 events chosen by the benefactor from our international festivals – visit our website to see the locations – hayfestival.org
• Benefactor names will appear in the festival programme, as well as on the Hay Festival Cartagena website
• For an extra $500.000 COP, an additional person or partner of the donor may also receive the following benefits: a pass giving access to all events, priority access, invitations to parties where applicable and a Hay Festival global pass.